1 cup red lentils
2 cups vegetable broth or water
1 tablespoon curry powder
1 teaspoon cumin
1 teaspoon coriander
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
BOWL AND TOPPINGS
1 recipe prepared cauliflower rice (get the recipe)
2 carrots, peeled
½ cup Greek yogurt
¼ cup sliced scallions
¼ cup cilantro leaves
4 lime wedges
1. MAKE THE LENTILS: In a medium pot, stir the lentils with the broth or water, curry powder, cumin and coriander. Bring the mixture to a simmer over medium-low heat.
2. Simmer until the lentils are tender and most of the liquid has been absorbed, 12 to 15 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
3. BUILD THE BOWLS: Divide the cauliflower rice among four bowls. Divide the lentils between the four bowls, scooping it on top of the rice.
4. Use a vegetable peeler to cut wide carrot “ribbons” from the whole peeled carrots. Divide the carrot curls among the four bowls.
5. Top each bowl with 2 tablespoons Greek yogurt, 1 tablespoon scallions, 1 tablespoon cilantro and a wedge of lime. Serve immediately.